An appeal to the Tax Court of Canada is instituted by filing a notice of appeal and paying the corresponding filing fee.
Following are the various steps involved in an appeal under the General Procedure Rules:
- List of documents
- Book of documents
- Examination for discovery
- Who may be examined?
- What are the objectives of an examination for discovery?
- Oral examination for discovery
- Examination for discovery by written questions
- What happens after the examination for discovery?
- Preparing for the hearing
- Listing for hearing
- After the hearing
- Whether or not to appeal to the Federal Court of Appeal?
Last updated: October 4, 2018